Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Academic Resources

How to change or declare your major


The official academic information we have on file for your is recorded on your transcripts. You can access a copy of your unofficial transcripts (in PDF) on the Online Registration System. 

The information is displayed at the very top of the transcripts, underneath your name, at the entries "First Degree" and "Minor". 


You can change your major and minor at any time - keeping in mind that changes might affect your initial, intended graduation date.

The form is hosted on our JCUonCloud server so if you are not already logged in you will need to use your JCU credentials to access the form.